“72 Year-old Man with New Hypertension and Prediabetes”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. To review clinical features of an adrenal tumor.
2. To discuss diagnostic workup of an adrenal disorder.
3. To discuss postoperative treatment and prognosis of a specific adrenal tumor.
“A 78 Year-old Woman with Somnolence”
Presented by: Jeremy Winer, M.D.
1. Discuss the diagnosis of myxedema coma.
2. Review the current guidelines for the treatment of severe hypothyroidism and myxedema coma.
3. Evaluate the role of IV liothyronine in the treatment of myxedema coma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation