“A Virilized Female Newborn”
Presented by: Jeremy Winer, MD
1. Discuss the causes of virilization of the newborn.
2. Review the presentation and time course of salt-wasting.
3. Examine the treatment of newborn virilization.
“40 Year-old Woman with Papillary Thyroid Cancer, medullary thyroid cancer, and an abnormal PET scan”
Presented by: Ronald N. Cohen, MD
1. To understand the differences between papillary thyroid cancer and medullary thyroid cancer.
2. To understand genetic syndromes that can lead to thyroid cancer.
3. To understand the role of radiology studies in the evaluation of thyroid cancer or predisposing genetic syndromes.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation