“Fear of Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes”
Presented by: Claire Friedhoff, MA, Clinical Psychology Doctoral Extern
1. Learn about what fear of hypoglycemia is and its relationship with health behaviors, mental health, and quality of life.
2. Identify interventions to help support adults with fear of hypoglycemia, in order to ultimately improve treatment adherence and diabetes care.
“Surgical Management of Cushing’s Disease”
Presented by: Peleg Horowitz, MD, PhD
1. Briefly discuss history and work up of Cushing’s Disease.
2. Cover several cases of Cushing’s disease managed surgically.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation