“A 13 Year-old Male with Short Stature”
Presented by: Batoul Hammoud, M.D.
1. To discuss differential diagnosis of short stature.
2. To discuss role of thyroid hormone in growth.
3. To discuss the management approach to short stature.
“30 Year-old Woman with Amenorrhea”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis and identify the etiology of primary amenorrhea.
2. Outline diagnostic workup of amenorrhea.
3. Treatment options for specific cause of amenorrhea.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation