“75 Year-old Female with Apparent Treatment-Resistant Hypertension”
Presented by: Vincent Salvador, M.D.
1. To describe the clinical features of renal artery stenosis.
2. To elucidate the pathophysiology of hypertension due to renal artery stenosis.
3. To review the treatment modalities and controversies in the management.
“An 18 Year-old Female with Type 1 Diabetes, Seizures and Delayed Puberty”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis and work up of delayed puberty.
2. Discuss management options in delayed puberty.
3. Examine the role of DEXA scan in delayed puberty.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation