“A 13 Year-old Male with Bilateral Calf Pain”
Presented by: Batoul Hammoud, M.D.
1. Diagnostic work-up for hypocalcemia.
2. Brief discussion on etiology, clinical signs, diagnosis and treatment of PHP.
“54 Year-old Male Presenting with a Headache”
Presented by: Amina Basha, M.D.
1. Discuss the differential diagnosis of abnormal brain imaging.
2. Review prevalence, etiology and clinical signs and symptoms of a particular endocrinopathy.
3. Briefly discuss management of a particular endocrinopthy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation