“A 30 Year-old Man with Polydipsia and Polyuria”
Presented by: Iliana Doycheva, M.D.
1. Review etiologies, clinical presentation, and natural course of idiopathic hypophysitis.
2. Discuss differential diagnosis of iron overload.
3. Review treatment of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
“40 Year-old Woman 1 Week Post-Partum Presents with Headache and Altered Mental Status”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. Discuss clinical presentation of a patient with altered mental status and hyponatremia in the postpartum period.
2. Review pathophysiology of post-partum pituitary dysfunction.
3. To discuss endocrine laboratory abnormalities and diagnostic imaging studies in the postpartum period.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation