“A 27 Year-old Pregnant Woman with Headache”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
1. Review normal hormone levels during pregnancy.
2. Briefly discuss other differentials to consider.
3. Review management of similar cases in the literature.
“A 20 Year-old Female with Frequent Episodes of Hypoglycemia”
Presented by: Iliana Doycheva, M.D.
1. Discuss diagnostic approach and insulinoma localization images.
2. Review pharmacological management of insulinoma.
3. Feasibility of nonsurgical management of insulinoma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation