“A 32 Year-old Male with Medically Refractory Graves Disease”
Presented by: Lee Stratton, M.D., Endocrine Surgery Fellow
1. Establish the diagnosis of Graves Disease.
2. Treatment strategies for methimazole resistance.
3. Surgical pearls when operating on Graves.
4. Incidence of malignancy on final pathology.
“17 Year-old with Weakness and Abnormal Thyroid Tests”
Presented by: Maria Salguero Bermonth, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. Discuss thyrotoxic periodic paralysis (TPP) in children.
2. Review new insights in the pathogenesis of TPP.
3. Discuss workup, complications and treatment of TPP.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation