“A 61 Year-old with a Palpable Abdominal Mass”
Presented by: Lee Stratton, M.D., Endocrine Surgery Fellow
1. Presentation of adrenocortical tumors.
2. Pathogenesis and staging of ACC.
3. Treatment of ACC.
“54 Year-old Male with Hypertension and A. Fib”
Presented by: Olha Duchon, M.D.
1. Review clinical presentation of catecholamine access.
2. Diagnostic approach of catecholamine secreting tumors.
3. Review indications for genetic testing.
4. Role of genetic testing in patient management.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation