“68 Year-old Man with Polyuria and Confusion”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, MD, Endocrinology Fellow
1. Discuss pituitary adenoma clinical presentation, laboratory abnormalities and complications.
2. Review diagnosis and treatment of postoperative diabetes insipidus.
3. Discuss triphasic phase response of pituitary stalk injury and adipsic DI.
“ A Family Systems Approach to Diabetes Care”
Presented by: Annie Schrayer, M.A., Psychology Extern, Health & Wellness Team
1. Review family systems theory.
2. Review why it is beneficial to use these ideals for patients.
3. Explain how it directly connects to diabetes care.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation