“Not All Cases of Hypertension and Hypokalemia are Created Equal”
Presented by: Jon W. Mares, D.O.
1. What hypertensive medications can be used in pregnant patients?
2. Differential diagnosis and work-up for patients with Hypertension, Hypokalemia and Metabolic Alkalosis.
3. Review uncommon cases not typically seen, and discuss treatment options.
“16 Year-old Female with Abnormal Menses and Voice Deepening”
Presented by: Rochelle N. Naylor, M.D.
1. Identify the likely sources of androgen excess in adolescent females with severe clinical presentations.
2. Understand the appropriate evaluation for androgen excess in an adolescent female.
3. Discuss the management, surveillance and prognosis of androgen excess due to tumors.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation