“Newborn with Abdominal Mass and Hypercalcemia”
Presented by: Maria Salguero Bermonth, M.D.
1. Review diagnosis and evaluation of neonatal hypercalcemia.
2. Identify target therapies for hypercalcemia and solid tumors.
3. Review changes in mineral metabolism in the Postoperative period.
“A 48 Year-old Female with Morbid Obesity, Diabetes, and Hypertension”
Presented by: Iliana Doycheva, M.D
1. Review the effects of metabolic surgery on glycemic control and hypertension.
2. Discuss approaches for diagnosis of hyperaldosteronism.
3. Review outcomes after adrenalectomy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation