“Gender Dysphoria in Pediatric Patients”
Ilayna K. Mehrtens, Ph.D., Pediatric Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow
1. To discuss assessment and diagnosis of gender dysphoria in pediatric populations.
2. To review risk and protective factors unique to this population.
3. To discuss current guidelines and recommendations for interdisciplinary management of gender dysphoria in pediatric populations.
“A 48 Year-old Female with Morbid Obesity, Diabetes, and Hypertension”
Iliana Doycheva, MD, Endocrine Fellow
1. Review the effects of metabolic surgery on glycemic control and hypertension.
2. Discuss approaches for diagnosis of hyperaldosteronism.
3. Review outcomes after adrenalectomy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation