“A 19 Month-old with a Seizure Disorder”
Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To review the indications for and interpretation of hypoglycemic critical samples.
2. To discuss the diagnosis of genetic hypoglycemia syndromes.
“37 Year-old Man with Hypertriglyceridemia and DKA”
Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. Review the etiology and classification of hypertriglyceridemia.
2. To understand the relationship between hypertriglyceridemia, DKA, and pancreatitis.
3. To learn about acute and chronic management of hypertriglyceridemia.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation