“Primary Amenorrhea in an Adolescent Female”
Presented by: Mary McCauley, M.D.
1. Review differential diagnoses of primary amenorrhea in an adolescent.
2. Discuss hormone replacement for pubertal induction.
“66 Year-old Female with Right Adnexal Mass”
Presented by: Thaer Idrees, M.D.
1. Review differential diagnosis of endocrine related pelvic masses.
2. Review the evaluation of such masses.
3. Pre-surgical management of pelvic masses.
4. Review the management of sex cord stromal tumor
02/27/2020 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Drs. Mary McCauley and Thaer Idrees