“16 Year-old with Primary Amenorrhea and Hyperprolactinemia”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
1. Review the causes and workup of primary amenorrhea.
2. Establish the causes of hyperprolactinemia.
3. Review idiopathic hyperprolactinemia and when to treat this entity.
4. Discuss the pathophysiology and treatment of functional hypothalamic amenorrhea.
“76 Year-old Patient with Lethargy and Confusion”
Presented by: Olha Duchon, M.D.
1. Discuss clinical presentations of severe hypothyroidism/myxedema.
2. Discuss treatment guidelines and special circumstances.
3. Consideration in high dose/IV thyroid hormone treatment.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation