“Youth and Familial Distress Related to Type 1 Diabetes”
Presented by: Courtney Zulauf, M.A., Psychology Extern
1. Review the biopsychosocial formulation of Type 1 Diabetes in youth.
2. Review the impact of familial stress and psychosocial factors on management of Type 1 Diabetes.
3. Discuss the ecological model for diabetes care in youth,
4. Discuss recommendation for providing integrative care for youth and their families with Type 1 Diabetes.
“51 Year-old Female with Palpitations”
Presented by: Monika Darji, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. Discuss the workup and diagnosis of pheochromocytoma.
2. Discuss the role of genetic testing in pheochromocytoma.
3. Review the criteria for diagnosis of malignant pheochromocytoma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation