“16 Year-old Female with Primary Amenorrhea”
Presented by: Harini Kolluri, M.D.
1. Discuss work up for delayed puberty in children.
2. Discuss a rare genetic cause of delayed puberty.
“30 Year-old Female with Low Cortisol”
Presented by: Thaer Idrees, M.D.
1. Discuss the differential diagnosis of low cortisol.
2. Signs and symptoms of low cortisol.
3. Pituitary etiologies and management of hypocortisolism.
01/31/2019 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Drs. Thaer Idrees and Harini Kolluri