“39 Year-old Female with Low Phosphate”
Presented by: Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. To discuss the etiology of hypophosphatemia.
2. To review the clinical and laboratory findings associated with primary hyperparathyroidism.
3. To review cases reporting unusual causes of hypophosphatemia.
“More Than Meets the Eye”
Presented by: Omar Al Dhaybi, M.D., MSc
1. Differential diagnosis of hypertension during pregnancy.
2. Management of hypertension during pregnancy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation