“Testosterone, Sexuality, and Depression in the Context of Diabetes Mellitus”
Presented by: Dorothy McLeod Loren, M.A., Psychology Extern
1. Review associations between testosterone, depression, and diabetes.
2. Examine relations of these factors to sexual orientation/identity.
3. Explore medical and psychotherapeutic approaches to issues falling at the intersection of endocrinology and psychology.
“29 Year-old Female with Hypoglycemia”
Presented by: Sonaina Imtiaz, M.D., Medicine Endocrine Fellow
1. Discuss endocrinopathies in HIV patients.
2. Review HIV medications causing endocrine abnormalities.
06/07/2018 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Dorothy McLeod Loren, M.A. AND Sonaina Imtiaz, M.D.