“16 Year-old Male with Hyperglycemia”
Presented by: Mary McCauley, M.D.
1. Discuss fluid management in DKA.
2. Review rare complications of DKA.
“56 Year-old Woman Presenting with Bilateral Adrenal Lesions”
Presented by: Laura Dickens, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis of bilateral adrenal lesions.
2. Review the imaging characteristics of different etiologies of adrenal masses.
3. Understand the challenge of making a biochemical diagnosis of pheochromocytoma in acute illness.
4. Discuss characteristics of metastatic disease of the adrenal glands.
05/10/2018 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
McCauley and Dickens