“Clinical Presentation of Hyperprolactinemia in Two 16 Year-old Females”
Presented by: Marlon Brathwaite, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. To review the diagnostic and management guidelines of hyperprolactinemia.
2. To discuss the management of pituitary apoplexy.
“A Tale of Two Hypos”
Presented by: Omar Al Dhaybi, M.D., Hypertension Fellow
1. Magnesium homeostasis: in-depth discussion of renal and gastrointestinal handling of magnesium.
2. Hypomagnesemia, Hypocalcemia and nephrocalcinosis: differential diagnosis and management approach.
04/05/2018 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Marlon Brathwaite and Omar Al Dhaybi