“Clinical Presentation of Hyperprolactinemia in Two 16 Year-old Females”
Presented by: Marlon Brathwaite, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. To review the diagnostic and management guidelines of hyperprolactinemia.
2. To discuss the management of pituitary apoplexy.
“A Tale of Two Hypos”
Presented by: Omar Al Dhaybi, M.D., Hypertension Fellow
1. Magnesium homeostasis: in-depth discussion of renal and gastrointestinal handling of magnesium.
2. Hypomagnesemia, Hypocalcemia and nephrocalcinosis: differential diagnosis and management approach.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation