“11 Year-old Male with Short Stature”
Presented by: Mary McCauley, M.D.
Are there options to augment final adult height in pubertal children with growth hormone deficiency?
1. Evaluate the use of GNRH-agonists in pubertal children with GH deficiency.
2. Assess the option of aromatase inhibitors in children with short stature
“28 Year-old Male Who Presents with Religious and Paranoid Delusions”
Presented by: Mizuho Mimoto, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Learn about differential diagnosis of Endocrine-mediated psychosis.
2. Learn about the evaluation for hypercortisolims.
3. Learn about the indications, risks and interpretation of IPSS.
01/04/2018 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation
McCauley and Mimoto