Amina Basha M.D.
“A New Zebrafish Model to Study Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease”
1. Briefly introduce Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
2. Discuss Zebrafish as a model to study disease.
3. Discuss various research applications of the Zebrafish model for NAFLD therapies.
Sandra Naaman, M.D., Ph.D.
“To compare the 24 Hour Profiles of Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin Secretion Rate (ISR) in Healthy Obese Individuals without OSA to those of Lean Individuals in an Experimental Setting of 3 Identical Meals in which Lunch and Dinner are Equally Spaced”
1. Review the literature on diurnal variation in glucose tolerance, insulin secretion, and insulin sensitivity healthy lean adults.
2. Review data on obesity and differences in meal timing.
3. Present current study results and implications for obesity management
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation