1. Identifying indications and applications of therapeutic endoscopy.
2. Optimizing advanced imaging techniques for identifying neoplasia in the GI tract.
3. Determining what the best endoscopic management for a variety of GI diseases (Barrett's, drainage of fluid collections, endoscopic resection and ablation, treatment of biliary and GI tract obstruction, etc)
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the risk factors for Barrett’s Esophagus and Esophageal Cancer
- Discuss the risks and benefits of Endoscopic Therapy for Barrett’s related Neoplasia
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation