- Describe the organization of the cardiovascular system.
- Describe the location and general features of the heart, including the pericardium.
- Discuss the differences between nodal cells and conducting cells and describe the components and functions of the conducting system of the heart.
- Identify the electrical events associated with a normal electrocardiogram.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - 7:30am to 8:30am
NorthShore - Evanston
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Saroja Bharati, MD