1. Identify aspects of cardiothoracic clinical care that can be improved, and formulate optimal treatment plans based on best available medical and surgical evidence.
2. Provide a cross-specialty/multidisciplinary educational approach to review clinical cases and discuss patient management.
3. Develop teaching and effective presentation skills in form of case presentation and discussions, to an audiences including medical students, residents, fellows, and physicians
4. Review safety events involving cardiothoracic surgery at UCM. Update about regional, national safety, and quality issues. Educate regarding best practice where applicable.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 Participation