Linda Lee, MD
- Increased left ventricular mass is associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes.
- The WASE Normal Values Study has provided much needed insights on how cardiac chamber dimensions, shape, function differ in different populations.
- There are significant inter-technique differences in LV mass measurements, thus the various echocardiographic techniques are not interchangeable
Eisha Wali, MD
- Understand the importance of identifying cardiac amyloidosis and be aware of clinical features which should raise suspicion for the diagnosis.
- Recognize the role of longitudinal strain in screening for cardiac amyloidosis and its limitations.
Rishi Pandya, MD
- Review existing models for predicting outcomes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Discuss the use of machine learning to develop a novel model to predict OHCA outcomes and its limits in clinical practice.
06/17/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Linda Lee, MD, Eisha Wali, MD, Rishi Pandya, MD