Abdul Dia, MD
1. To understand the data behind bioresorbable stents.
2. To discuss new approaches to below the knee peripheral disease.
Michael Henry, MD
1. Understand tricuspid valve anatomy and evaluation with 2D and 3D echocardiography.
2. Understand the prevalence and mechanisms which cardiac implantable devices can interfere with the tricuspid valve function.
3. Depict how 2D and 3D echocardiography could be used to evaluate tricuspid valve interference from CIED.
Swati Rao, MD
1. Review the mechanism of atrial flutter.
2. Review current guidelines of management of atrial flutter.
3. Review/Introduce mechanism of reentrant circuits in electrophysiology.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation