Ilya Karagodin, MD
1. To understand the role of echocardiography in monitoring aortic stiffness in heart failure patients.
2. To demonstrate the feasibility of contrast-enhanced strain imaging.
3. To discuss the role of artificial intelligence in point-of-care ultrasound.
Emeka Anyanwu, MD
1. Attendees will understand the value of structured data in clinical and educational reporting.
2. Attendees will gain a better understanding of machine learning for medical image analysis.
06/12/2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Ilya Karagodin, MD & Emeka Anyanwu, MD