- Overview of current percutaneous interventional techniques.
- Review current literature and guideline based practices.
- Assessment of outcomes based learning and data.
- Illustrative case reviews.
- Be able to acquire and utilize new diagnostic techniques and define the patient population that would most benefit from their availability.
- Apply new medical therapies for the treatment of complex heart disease.
- Gain familiarity with and be able to appropriately access new diagnostic techniques and surgical interventions.
- Become familiar with the leading cardiovascular research and local and national status of projects.
Thursday, August 2, 2018 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Dr. Justin Levisay
NorthShore - Evanston
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation