“16 Year-old Boy with Klinefelter Syndrome”
Presented by: Katie O’Sullivan, M.D.
1. To describe the clinical features and endocrinopathies associated with Klinefelter Syndrome.
2. To discuss the appropriate timing of initiation of exogenous testosterone therapy in adolescent patients with Klinefelter Syndrome.
“75 Year-old Female with Bilateral Adrenal Nodules”
Presented by: Farheen Dojki, M.D.
1. Review clinical picture and diagnostic evaluation of pheochromocytoma.
2. Discuss diagnostic challenges of pheochromocytoma evaluation in patients with chronic kidney disease.
3. Discuss familial disorders with bilateral adrenal nodules and pheochromocytoma.
“20 Year-old Female with Hypocalcemia”
Presented by: Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Discuss differential for hypocalcemia.
2. Learn about genetic mutations that can lead to PTH resistance.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation