“Dramatic Presentation of Diabetes in a 12 Year-old Girl”
Presented by:Susan Tucker, M.D.
1. Discuss strategies for classification of diabetes.
2. Discuss acute and ongoing management considerations.
“19 Year-old FTM New Patient Visit”
Presented by:Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Learn about Transgender Care in the Endocrinology setting.
2. Review the latest Standard of Care guidelines from the WPATH and from the Endocrine Society for Transgender Care in adolescents and adults.
3. Learn about the Informed Consent Model for Transgender Care
4. Discuss effects of hormone therapy and potential risks of treatment.
03/02/2017 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation
Tucker and Casimiro