“3 Year-old Female with Obesity”
Presented by: Harini Kolluri, M.D.
1. Discuss ROHHAD syndrome.
2. Discuss differentiating ROHHAD from other obesity syndromes.
“73 Year-old Man with a Quadriplegia and Chronic Ogilvie Syndrome Presents with Hypoglycemia”
Presented by: Laura Dickens, M.D.
1. Review the causes and evaluation of hypoglycemia in patients without diabetes.
2. Understand alterations in the response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia in patients with spinal cord injuries.
3. Review medications that can cause hypoglycemia and the associated mechanisms.
“28 Year-old Woman with Metastatic Thyroid Cancer”
Presented by: Ronald N. Cohen, M.D., Section Chief
1. Discuss the risks and benefits of RAI.
2. Discuss physiological issues that may predispose to thyroid cancer progression.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation