“3 Week-old Male with Hypoatremia”
Susan Tucker, M.D.
1. Review diagnostic criteria for this disorder.
2. Discuss recommendations for long-term monitoring.
“73 Year-old Male with Intraabdominal Mass”
Mizuho Mimoto, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Review evaluation of suspected pheochromocytoma.
2. Review principles of BP management in patients with pheochromocytoma.
3. Review management of metastatic pheochromocytoma.
“66 Year-old Male on Home Insulin Degludec Admitted for CABG”
Rajesh Jain, M.D.
1. Discuss the mechanism of insulin degludec and how it differs from glargine.
2. Discuss PK/PD and clinical studies comparing insulin degludec to glargine.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation