“1 Day-old with Ambiguous Genitalia”
Presented by:Michelle Lemelman, M.D.
1. Discuss the endocrine and genetic causes for ambiguous genitalia
2. Review cholesterol synthesis pathways
3. Discuss systemic effects of pathological cholesterol synthesis
“76 Year-old Female with Headache, Confusion, and Low Thyroid Function Tests”
Presented by:Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. To discuss the differential for a sellar mass
2. To review clinical manifestations and management of pituitary adenomas
3. To discuss outcomes associated with neurosurgical treatment of pituitary apoplexy
4. To discuss new guidelines for hormone replacement therapy in panhypopituitarism
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation