“Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Syndrome in Children”
Harini Kolluri, M.D.
1. Pathophysiology of HHS in children
2. Management of HHS in children
“53 Year-old Female with Hypertriglyceridemia & Pancreatitis”
Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. To review types of lipid disorders that can cause hypertriglyceridemia
2. To lean about the inpatient management of hypertriglyceridemia associated acute pancreatitis
3. To learn about pharmacological agents for the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia
“64 Year-old Female with Hypocalcemia of Unclear Etiology”
Rajesh Jain, M.D.
1. Discuss the effect of glucocorticoids on calcium/Vitamin D metabolism
2. Discuss etiologies of hypocalcemia and hypoparathyroidism
October 13, 2016
4:30 p.m. – Room M170
Attendance earns 1 AMA PRA Category 1 credit TM
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation