“2 Month-old Female with Hyperglycemia”
Presented by: Rachel Umans, MD
1. To discuss the presentation of a neonate with diabetes.
2. To review the genetic and non-genetic causes of neonatal diabetes.
3. To discuss the optimal long term insulin management of neonatal diabetes, including the benefits and challenges of insulin pump therapy.
“66 Year-old Man with Thyrotoxicosis”
Presented by: Jeremy Winer, MD
1. Review the pharmacological management of severe thyrotoxicosis.
2. Review the side effects of antithyroid drugs.
3. Review the surgical management of thyrotoxicosis.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation