“66 Year-old Woman with an Adrenal Nodule”
Presented by: Leanne Duge, MD
1. Describe the work-up for an adrenal incidentaloma.
2. Diagnose and manage mild autonomous cortisol secretion (MACS).
3. Understand the challenges in diagnosing Cushing’s syndrome and MACS in patients with CKD/ESRD.
"46 Year-old Woman with Hypercalcemia"
Presented by: Karishma Chopra, DO
1. Review differential and workup for non-PTH mediated forms of hypercalcemia.
2. Review management and presentation of hypercalcemia related to immobilization.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation