Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new account?
Click "Create account" in the upper right-hand corner:
- UCM or Affiliates: Click "Login with your CNet ID or UCHAD account". Follow these instructions for additional assistance.
- Non-UCM/Affiliate Users: Click "Create account login and password". Follow these instructions for additional assistance.
How do I log in?
Use the log in link applicable to your login credentials:
- UCM or Affiliate Users: Click "Login with your CNet ID or UCHAD account" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Non-UCM/Affiliate Users: Click "Visitor login" in the upper right-hand corner.
I forgot my password
All users are able to reset their own passwords:
- Visitor Logins: Click on "Visitor Login" in the upper right corner. Then click on "Forgot Password?" under the "Password" field.
- CNet ID and UCHAD Logins: Click on "Log in with UCHAD or CNET ID", followed by "Need help signing in?".
How do I register for an activity?
When visiting a course page, the "Get Started!" tab will provide instructions on registration. How do I claim my credit?
After completing an activity, users will receive course-specific instructions on how to claim credit. Generally, users will return to the course's main page and either enter an "Access Code" provided to attendees in their course instructions or click a "Complete Activity" button to initiate the credit claiming process. Where are my certificates?
Once logged in, you can go to "Home" linked at the top of the page and click on "Certificates & Transcripts". You will be able to "Download" and print your certificates from here. You can also navigate to it via your profile using these step by step instructions
Where is my transcript?
For credit claimed:
- Prior July 2016: Please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- After July 2016: Once logged in and on our homepage, click on "Certificates & Transcripts". You can PDF and print your transcript from here. You can also navigate to it via your profile using these step-by-step instructions.
If you have further questions, please complete the form below: