Housestaff Research Presentation
Drs.: Paul Chung, John Matera, Alan Moreno
Dr. Paul Chung:
- Articulate the literature on correlation of arterial and venous blood gas analysis
- Verbalize the data regarding replacement of arterial blood gas with venous blood gas
Dr. John Matera:
- Describe mortality risk of beta blockers on patients with COPD on long term oxygen therapy
Dr. Alan Moreno:
- Assess utility of current protocols in outpatient management of peritoneal dialysis (PD) peritonitis
- List most common organisms and susceptibilities for patients undergoing outpatient PD peritonitis treatment
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and NorthShore University HealthSystem. The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation