1. Understand the current state of knowledge regarding circulating tumor DNA measurement and analysis.
2. Understand the application of ctDNA analysis to the clinical management of colorectal cancer.
3. Understand the application of ctDNA analysis to the clinical management of appendix cancer.
1. Understand the differences in molecular characteristics in ALL in children vs adults.
2. Restoring apoptosis in T-ALL is a promising therapeutic approach
3. New BH3 mimetics may improve outcomes in ALL
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation