- Identify aspects of surgical critical care that can be improved, and formulate optimal treatment plans based on best available medical and surgical evidence.
- Provide a cross-specialty/multidisciplinary educational approach to review clinical cases and discuss patient management.
- Develop teaching and effective presentation skills in form of case presentation and discussions, to an audiences including medical students, residents, fellows, and physicians
- Review safety events involving the Surgical Critical Care ICU at UCM.
- Update about regional, national safety, and quality issues.
- Educate regarding best practice where applicable.
06/29/2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Dr. Samuel Osei