1. Review basic pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of case presentation disease.
2. Review paradoxical effects to TNF therapy.
3. Paradoxical inflammation review: Proposed mechanism and first case description.
Rituxan Use in the Synthetase Syndromes
James J. Curran, M.D., FACP, MACR, Professor of Medicine, University of Chicago
1. Diagnosis of ILD/Synthetase patients.
2. Natural history of immune lung disease and types of lung disease.
3. Therapeutic modalities available for treatment of immune lung disease.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation