1. To discuss how to achieve a consensus regarding a classification and how to better characterize our patients.
2. To discuss how the heart and kidney hemodynamically interact and how (different forms of) heart failure affect renal sodium
3. To discuss the need for human studies to understand renal blood flow regulation better in HF experimental and modeling studies to understand RVP better.
4. To discuss the mechanisms that drive structural damage in the kidney and the heart when both organs fail.
5. To discuss the meaning of a change in renal function during acute heart failure episodes and whether this is linked to therapy resistant heart failure, to the ‘genuine CRS’.
6. To discuss how to develop technology to assess the systemic disturbance in heart and kidney failure, and monitor the response to therapy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation