- Identify studies that are most useful to evaluate a perinatal demise with no known etiology;
- Select which studies will be most informative for a perinatal demise in which a specific etiology is suspected;
- Discuss how to develop a management plan for subsequent pregnancy after a patient has experienced a perinatal loss;
- Describe how to interpret placental pathology findings from adverse perinatal events;
- State the process for reporting fetal and maternal deaths in Illinois.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am
University of Chicago
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Deborah Boyle, M.D.