1. Identify studies that are most useful to evaluate a perinatal demise with no known etiology;
2. Select which studies will be most informative for a perinatal demise in which a specific etiology is suspected;
3. Discuss how to develop a management plan for subsequent pregnancy after a patient has experienced a perinatal loss;
4. Describe how to interpret placental pathology findings from adverse perinatal events;
5. State the process for reporting fetal and maternal deaths in Illinois.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation