At the conclusion of Blake Williams’ presentation, A Mysterious Case of Vision Loss participants will be able to:
1. To recognize complications from retrobulbar anesthesia
2. To learn proper workup and management for retrobulbar anesthesia
3. To discuss common and rare complications from retrobulbar anesthesia.
At the conclusion of Andrea Blitzer’s presentation, Hypopyon Be Gone! participants will be able to:
1. Identify the possible presenting symptoms of retinoblastoma.
2. Understand the pathophysiology behind retinoblastoma.
3. Describe the management of retinoblastoma.
04/12/2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
NorthShore - Glenbrook
2100 Pfingsten Rd.Conf. Rooms A-1/A-2
Glenview, IL 60026
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Blake Williams, MD and Andrea Blitzer, MD