The Motherhood Penalty and the Pursuit of Motherhood in Surgical Training by Dr. Mitchell-Handley - At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Motherhood penalty and factors affecting surgical trainees’ decision to pursue Motherhood during training.
- Highlight the most common challenges affecting mothers during surgical training.
- Propose institutional solutions to improve support for surgical trainees who pursue childbearing during training.
Restrictions on Reproductive Care at Catholic Hospitals: An Overview of Current Research by Dr. Wascher - At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review restrictions in place at Catholic hospitals
- Understand provider and patient perspectives on restrictions
- Discuss outcomes and directions of future research
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation